Your GSM device's alarm signals are now available for easy and quick access on the Amecor Portal with SIGVAULT.
It is important to note that this feature does not replace your alarm monitoring control room software as an armed response security provider.
1. How long will signals be stored on the Portal?
Device signals are stored for up to 28 days on the Portal.
If you wish to access older logs (up to 4 months old), don't hesitate to contact our technical support staff to retrieve long storage records.
2. I cannot access the SIGVAULT page for my TXC device.
Currently, SIGVAULT is only available to devices with a serial number (i.e. most devices purchased after 2016).
3. Can I download the signals?
Yes! Choose how many signals you what to download and click the CSV download button.
4. Can I view all my device signals in one stream?
We do not promote SIGVAULT as a replacement for your alarm monitoring control room software. Therefore the signal web page is limited to one device at a time.
5. What alarm monitoring control room software do you recommend?
We have partnered with the following companies and recommend their tools:
Listener – Oryx Systems CC
Signal Tower Alarm Monitoring Software