Alarm signals generated from your GSM Falcon and Alarm system devices are now available for easy and quick access on the Amecor Portal with SIGVAULT.
It is important to note that this feature does not replace your control monitoring software used in your armed response operations.
1. How long will signals be stored on the Portal?
Device signals are stored for up to 28 days on the Portal.
If you wish to access older logs (up to 4 months old), don't hesitate to contact our technical support staff to retrieve long storage records.
2. I cannot access the SIGVAULT page for my TXC device.
Currently, SIGVAULT is only available to devices with a serial number (i.e. most devices purchased after 2016).
3. Can I download the signals?
Yes! Choose how many signals you want to download and click the CSV download button.
4. Can I view all my device signals in one stream?
We have limited the web page to one device at a time, as SIGVAULT is not intended to replace your control monitoring software.
5. Why is the signal stream not instantaneous?
We do not advertise SIGVAULT as a substitute for your control monitoring software. Therefore, signal logs are throttled by a few minutes. Our Base Stations and Repeaters still relay signals quickly to your control monitoring software!
6. What control monitoring software do you recommend for my control room?
We have partnered with the following companies and recommend their tools:
Signal Tower Alarm Monitoring Software