Your GSM device's alarm signals are available for easy access on the Amecor Portal with SIGVAULT.
It is important to note that this feature does not replace your alarm monitoring control room software as an armed response security provider.
1. How long will signals be stored on the Portal?
Device signals are stored for up to stored 28 days on the Portal. If you wish to access older logs, please contact your technical support staff to retrieve records up to 4 months old.
2. I cannot access the SIGVAULT page for my TXC device.
Currently, SIGVAULT is only available to devices with a serial number (i.e. most devices purchased after 2016).
3. Can I download the signals?
Yes! Choose how many signals you what to download and click the CSV download button.
4. Can I view all my device signals in one stream?
We do not promote SIGVAULT as a replacement for your alarm monitoring control room software. Therefore the signal web page is limited to one device at a time.
5. What alarm monitoring control room software do you recommend?
We have partnered with the following companies and recommend their tools:
Listener – Oryx Systems CC
Signal Tower Alarm Monitoring Software